In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification data of the website www.capcovers.com
This website, www.capcovers.com, is owned by CUBIERTAS AUTOMÁTICAS DE PISCINAS SL, with CIF XXXXXXXX, located in Parque Empresarial Los Llanos, c / Extremadura, 144. 41909 Salteras, Seville (Spain). Contact can be made via telephone 955 77 69 42, the fax 955 77 66 58 and the email address email@example.com.
All intellectual property rights of the content of this website, and the works that are exposed in it, its graphic design and its source codes, are the exclusive property of CUBIERTAS AUTOMÁTICAS DE PISCINAS SL, corresponding to the exclusive exercise of exploitation rights thereof. Therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, total or partial, without the express authorization of CUBIERTAS AUTOMÁTICAS DE PISCINAS SL, likewise, all commercial names, marks or signs of any type contained in this site are protected by law. The user admits and accepts that the industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and / or any other element included in the website are property of the owner of the site and / or third parties. Unless expressly stated otherwise, in no case does the consultation of the website imply any waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights.
1. Collection of Information and Use.
CAPCOVERS can collect information at different points on the website. CAPCOVERS is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to third parties, making use of it as specified in this document.
1.1 What information do we collect?
1.1.1 Contact form.
This information is confidential and will only be used to contact the company / person who requested information or made a suggestion. In the event that a user contacts CAPCOVERS with any specific concern or requirement, and provides some personal information, CAPCOVERS will use this personal information to answer the concerns and to carry out a subsequent follow-up. In any case, the personal data collected through the web will constitute a file whose holder is CAPCOVERS, who will act in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, And other applicable legislation guaranteeing the users the confidentiality and integrity of the information.
1.1.2 External Links
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be greatly diminished.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This ensures we can combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, in order to exercise any right in this regard requires communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and you can make your delete or deactivate them through the web browsers. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company which adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.